In anticipation of the Beta 2.0 release, we want to share some updates on what we managed during this time and why we postponed the release date.
This is probably the main point over which we have been working most. In fact, we rewrote the system from scratch. Despite the fact that we were forced to postpone Beta 2.0. release we are excited about what has been done because of great benefits to our investors and system security improvements.
So what are the main advantages of new architecture?
- Gathering and processing all information from the chain in real-time. It means we can act on the changes in the pools and the market when they happen (or even before they happen) to reduce the risk for losses and increase the profit.
- Ability to add pools from supported platforms as they appear on-chain, not adding each manually.
- More self-sustainable system with the minimum of external APIs used for the core calculations — APY, pools liquidity etc.
We will soon share more on what tool we used, but the benefits are apparent to the naked eye.
In addition to the transition to a new architecture, we have implemented many new things, some we already shared earlier.
Here is a list of the most significant ones.
- Switching to BUSD as a primary coin.
- Investment is possible only in pools with more than 100k$ liquidity.
- Limiting the liquidity pool share to 20% for YieldShield in general and 10% for one user to avoid losses.
- Improving the accuracy of APY and liquidity calculation.
- Claiming rewards in YIELD/BUSD LP tokens
- WalletConnect support
At the moment, we are finishing the internal testing process and expecting the launch of Beta 2.0 early next week. We understand that we are a little off schedule, but these changes were essential to enhance our RoboFarmer. From now on, we can move faster and more efficiently.